The PS5 is a powerful gaming machine but it can also be used to enjoy video content like movies, TV shows, or live TV. For American football fans, knowing how to tune into NFL Thursday Night Football and Sunday Football matches would be great. However, setting up the right apps can be tricky. Here’s how to watch NFL on PS5.
How to watch NFL games on PS5
To watch NFL games on PS5, users should:
- Go to the Media tab on the PlayStation home screen.
- If you’re stuck on the Game home screen, press R1 to change it to Media view.
- Move to the leftmost option and select “All apps.”
- Choose the video app you
- Select “Amazon Prime Video” for Thursday Night Football.
- For Sunday Football, “Hulu” is the best choice when paired with a “+ Live TV” plan.
- When the app is downloaded, log in with your username and password, or create a new account.
- Begin watching NFL games on your PS5!
When you’re done watching NFL, why not pick up a custom PS5 controller to help you claim victory in Call of Duty: Warzone and other competitive titles? Here’s how to get one.
Those hyped for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 can nab themselves early access to the game’s campaign. Here’s how to play the new CoD early.