Death Stranding 2 and Returnal PC port are among the games that have been outed by a leaked Sony Interactive Entertainment document. Over the weekend, reports sufaced that a Horizon Zero Dawn PS5 remaster and a Horizon-based multiplayer game was in the works. It later emerged that an internal document with a list of ongoing projects had leaked, and it’s now making rounds online. Both Death Stranding 2 and Returnal’s PC port have been two of Sony’s worst-kept secrets, but this is the closest we’ve seen to an official confirmation of them.
Death Stranding 2 is apparently code named Ocean
The document published on ResetEra, which we won’t share here for obvious reasons, mentions a project code named Ocean in development at Kojima Productions. Insiders had previously revealed that Ocean is Death Stranding 2. Leaks aside, actor Norman Reedus made no secret of the sequel being in development.
Here’s what else the document reveals:
- Horizon Forbidden West DLC and PC release
- Horizon online games-as-a-service title for PS5 and PC both
- Survival horror game code named Heartbreak by Firesprite for PS5 and PC (single-player)
- Open-world game code named Carbon for PS5 by Sumo Digital (multiplayer included)
- Vehicle combat game code named Redstar for PS5 by Lucid (multiplayer included)
- Survival horror game code named Bates by Ballistic Moon for PS5 and PC (single-player)
- PS5 and PC games-as-a-service title code named Camden by London Studio