Star Trek and The World’s End actor Simon Pegg has been revealed as the voice behind Headmaster Phineas Nigellus Black and the ancestor of Sirius Black in Hogwarts Legacy. The actor joins a voice cast of notable names that also include Luke Youngblood, who played Lee Jordan in the Harry Potter movies.
Who is Simon Pegg’s Headmaster Black character in Hogwarts Legacy?
Simon Pegg will get the chance to play a “cantankerous” and grouchy character as Headmaster Phineas Nigellus Black in Hogwarts Legacy. He’s descended from the Slytherin House of Black and related to Harry Potter’s godfather Sirius Black, but it seems like he’d much rather be doing any other job than Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He has a great disdain for the school’s students, who hate him back in turn, and spends most of his time avoiding them.
Other voice actors revealed today include:
- Luke Youngblood as Everett Clopton, a Ravenclaw and half-blood set on breaking the rules.
- Sebastian Croft as a voice option for the player character
- Amelia Gething as a voice option for the player character
- Lesley Nicol as Professor Matilda Weasley, Deputy Headmistress of Hogwarts
- Kandace Caine as Professor Onai, professor of Divination
- Sohm Kapila as Professor Satyavati Shah, professor of astronomy
- Asif Ali as Mahendra Pehlwaan, Ravenclaw student and “avid rule-keeper”
- Jason Anthony as Nearly Headless Nick and the Sorting Hat