VidZone Gaining Momentum on PSN
VidZone, the free online music video delivery service, had a bit of a delayed start in Europe. But upon its release, it quickly started gaining momentum. And content is not the only area the PlayStation Store application is gaining momentum in.
According to the European PS Blog, the free-to-use music video service has achieved one-million downloads of the application and, on top of this, 100 million music videos have been streamed. The blog post also mentioned that there are over 13,000 videos currently available on the application. Here are the most popular videos on the service:
- 1. Black Eyed Peas – Boom Boom Pow
- 2. Michael Jackson – Thriller
- 3. Lady Gaga – Poker Face
- 4. Michael Jackson – Beat It
- 5. Michael Jackson – Billie Jean
- 6. Michael Jackson – Man In The Mirror
- 7. Eminem – We Made You
- 8. Dizzee Rascal, Armand Helden – Bonkers
- 9. Michael Jackson – Black Or White
- 10. Michael Jackson – Another Part Of Me
With Sony’s renowned interests in social networking it’s worth mentioning that the success of their free-to-use stance on everything from their newly released MMO, Free Realms, to PlayStation Home, it looks to be in SCE’s best interests to keep the PlayStation Network free for all.