Fallout: New Vegas Patch 1.02 Available Now
Anyone who has played Fallout: New Vegas for a decent length of time knows that the experience is bittersweet. Bethesda’s epic follow up to Fallout 3 is an incredible RPG that was unfortunately plagued with glitches and hang-ups. About a month ago Bethesda stated that they would be patching the game to fix many of its issues, and true to their word it has finally arrived.
Available now on PS3, update 1.02 has an extensive list of fixes for just about every feature and quest in the game, including weapon and mod fixes, companion fixes, and resolving issues with skill points and perk distribution. PC and Steam gamers will receive the patch sometime next week. Here are the most important items that the patch will resolve issues with:
- Companions now show up as waypoints on the map
- Companions will always fast travel with you, unless told to wait or sent away
- Fix: DLC error/save corruption
- Fix: Entering the strip after Debt Collector causes crash and autosave corruption
- Fix: Using Mojave Express dropbox can cause DLC warnings
- Crafting menu now filters valid (bright) recipes to the top of the list
- Weathered pistol no longer glitches when applying mods
Hopefully this will make everyone’s New Vegas experience a little bit smoother, since overall it is a fantastic game. So what are you waiting for? PlayStation 3 got the special treatment, go download it now! See the next page for the full patch notes.
Pages: 1 2