Darksiders 2 Patch Now Available for PS3, Solves Bugs and Crashing Issues
If you’ve found yourself frustrated with Darksiders 2‘s less than polished experience, you’ll be pleased to know that developer Vigil games has just released a patch that solves a number of the headache-inducing issues.
News of the patch was revealed on the game’s official forums. Check out the detailed list below for all of the fixes included in the update.
- A few crashes in Blackstone, including at the 2nd lever and during the Lilith cut-scene.
- A crash occurring when proceeding back to the Cauldron after completing it.
- The Custodian falling through the bridge in the Foundry when back-tracking through the dungeon.
- Spanish sub titles will be added to the North America version of Darksiders II.
- Players will be able to back up their save without having to use an online save
- Various fixes for the custodian getting fixed in the Foundry and the Scar
- Progression blocker with the Chancellor, reported after crashing or doing the Crucible before going to the land of the dead.
- Turning in 3 Stones of resistance awards the player properly.
- Improved general stability
The update should be applied as soon as you boot up the game, so if you’ve been holding out on a patch before resuming your playthrough, now’s the time to dive back in.