The Catch-Up: November 19th, 2013 – Sony Doesn’t Want You to Ship Insect Infested PS4s, Shuhei Yoshida Became Emotional in New York City
I guess Sony received a lot of systems that were infested with bugs?
- Because Atlus and Spike Chunsoft “didn’t use protection when localizing and publishing together,” Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars, a turn-based RPG, will be localized for the PlayStation Vita and 3DS in Spring 2014. You can expect more details to be revealed on the game’s website, with it costing $39.99 each for both systems. [Press Release]
- Irrational Games is working on a patch for the cycling airlock bug in Burial at Sea Part 1. Ken Levine suggests going back to a saved checkpoint if you experience the issue. [Twitter]
- Gran Turismo 6 is now available for pre-order on the European PlayStation Store, in either the standard edition or Special Edition, with the latter including 20 extra cars and more, while both come with the Precision Pack for free. It was also confirmed that you’ll be able to spend real money on credits in denominations of 500,000, 1 million, 2.5 million, or 7 million. [Source]
- Rayman Legends has had a price drop to €29.99/£19.99 in EMEA. [Twitter]
- Ken Levine is hoping to have the Logan’s Run remake written in the next month or so. [Twitter]
- Thanks to the upcoming list of Xbox Live releases, we know that November 26th will bring the following DLC: Saints Row IV ‘Universe Oppressor’, Borderlands 2 ‘Wattle Gobbler’, Batman: Arkham Origins ‘Infinite Earths Skin Pack’, Batman: Arkham Origins ‘MP #1 DC Elseworlds Pack‘, and some new Just Dance 2014 songs. [Source]
- The PS4 patch for Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag that makes it native 1080p and brings along improved anti-aliasing is now available for download. [Twitter]
- Shuhei Yoshida gave out this very interesting teaser over on Twitter today:
During the PS4 launch week in NY, I once became really emotional. I won't say what was the occasion, but you may find out in the future.
— Horizon Zero Yoshida (@yosp) November 19, 2013
- When The LEGO Movie Videogame releases in February 2014 for the PS4, PS3, PS Vita, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U, 3DS, and PC, you can expect this box art:
- Sound Shapes became available for the PS4 this past Friday, with new content hitting this week:
- Discover Media Molecule in this new trailer:
What do you think Shuhei was emotional about? Let us know in the comments below.