Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes’ 15 Achievements Revealed
*Be warned as there are spoilers ahead!
While just the Xbox 360 achievements for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes have been detailed so far, we can safely assume that they will represent the final trophies you’ll be able to unlock on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 when the game launches this March.
Check out the full list of 15 achievements below, with the likely guess of how much each will be worth when they’re translated to trophies included as well:
- Reunion – Reunited with Chico or Paz
- Downfall – Cleared the ‘Ground Zeroes’ mission
- Genesis – Clear a Side Op or Extra Op
- Accomplished – Cleared all missions (including Side Ops and Extra Ops)
- Rescue – In the ‘Ground Zeroes’ mission, rescued the prisoner to be executed and extracted him via chopper
- Depth – Cleared the ‘Eliminated the Renegade Threat’ Side Op by extracting both targets
- Pacifist – Cleared the ‘Intel Operative Rescue’ Side Op without killing a single enemy
- Infiltration – Cleared the “Classified Intel Acquisition” Side Op while riding in the back of a truck
- Extraction – In the “Destroy the Anti-Air Emplacements” Side Op, rescued and extracted all prisoners via chopper
- Hidden – Cleared the “Jamais Vu” Extra Op with 0 enemy combat statuses (This mission is an Xbox-exclusive, so this will likely be changed to something for the PlayStation-exclusive mission)
- Unlocked – Unlocked all trials
- Information – Obtained all cassette tapes
- Insignia – Obtained all XOF unit patches
- Skilled – Cleared any mission (including Side Ops and Extra Ops) with a S-rank
- Hero – Cleared all missions (including Side Ops and Extra Ops) with a S-rank
Since it’s just the achievements known, we’ll have to wait and see what they call the Platinum trophy.
Even with the budget price of Ground Zeroes, are you surprised by the low amount of achievements/trophies? Let us know in the comments below.