The Catch-Up: March 4th, 2014 – New inFamous: Second Son Screenshots
The PlayStation 2 launched 14 years ago today in Japan. Let the rush of great memories commence!
- While Tropico 5 may be launching for other systems early this summer, Kalypso Media has confirmed that the PlayStation 4 version of the game will follow “later this year.” [Press Release]
- Perhaps pointing towards a release date happening very soon, the Trophy list for TMNT: Out of the Shadows has appeared online (it has a Platinum!). [Check it Out]
- Famitsu has revealed that The Guided Fate Paradox is getting a sequel in Japan for the PS3. If this ever gets announced for a Western release, we’ll let you know. [Via, Source]
- Frictional Games is planning for their horror title SOMA to release on the PS4 in the first half of 2015, giving you ample time to stock up on adult diapers. [Source]
- After getting all of its North American release information detailed yesterday, Image & Form has revealed that SteamWorld Dig will release in Europe on March 19th, one day after North America. Including Cross Buy, 60fps, and native resolutions on PS4 and PS Vita, SteamWorld Dig will cost €8.99, with a 20% launch discount for PlayStation Plus members offered as well. [Press Release]
- A few details in the press release promoting the release of The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 2: A House Divided show that a European PS3 release date still isn’t confirmed, Clementine is 11 years old in Season 2, and The Walking Dead has sold over 24 million episodes worldwide. [Press Release]
- Hideo Kojima recently said on Twitter, “[Ground Zeroes] launch is approaching in 18 days. Usually I get to relax little while doing promotions & interviews, but this time its bit different. This time since it is a “prologue”, that means our dev team is still working on the main part simultaneously with GZ promotions.” [Twitter 1, 2]
- Sticking with Hideo Kojima, he showed off these Metal Gear Solid V shopping bags you get when buying Ground Zeroes and the PS4 console together in Japan [Twitter]:
- The release of inFamous: Second Son is quickly approaching, and Sony released 6 new screenshots for the game today to tease us even further [Via]:
- You read Chandler’s favorable review this morning, now you can watch the launch trailer for South Park: The Stick of Truth:
- Available today on North American (Europe gets it next week) PS Vitas for $29.99 through the PlayStation Store, here’s the launch trailer for Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f:
- Out today in North America for the PS4 at a 20% discount for PlayStation Plus members (Europe gets it tomorrow with a similar 20% PS+ discount), you can watch a trailer for Awesomenauts: Assemble! below [Source]:
- Today’s update for Need for Speed: Rivals adds the Koenigsegg One:1:
Will you be busting out the PS2 today (or at least playing HD versions of PS2 games)?