Killzone Shadow Fall Patch 1.50 Includes Clan Support, Extra Intercept Modes
Deployed earlier today by Guerrilla Games, Killzone Shadow Fall patch 1.50 is now available to download on PlayStation 4, bringing along Clan support, extra game modes for the Intercept online co-op, and more.
Check out the changes within 1.50 below:
- Implemented Clans System, Phase 2
- Added Ranking System
- Enabled Challenge Progression in Online Botzone Matches
- Implemented Shield Assist Score Reward
- Added Challenge Progression Indicator to HUD
- Added Challenge Progression Overview to Round Roll-Over Screen
- Added Party Member Highlighting
- Added Disconnected Icon for Offline Players
- Added Additional Game Modes: ‘Extra Hard’ & ‘Overkill’
- Added Public API
- Minor Fixes & Tweaks
Guerrilla has posted a more in-depth look at 1.50 over here.
What do you think of the update so far?