The Catch-Up: Sub Account Upgrades, Tekken 7 Opening, Mass Effect 4 Multiplayer, & More
It’s time for this week’s episode of The Catch-Up! Click the video above to enjoy your weekly PlayStation news, reviews, and features round-up!
You can check out all of the articles mentioned in full by clicking the links down below.
Also, be sure you subscribe to PlayStation LifeStyle’s YouTube channel for more episodes of The Catch-Up, as well as other video content.
- Guild Wars 2 Lead Story Writer Leaving ArenaNet to Work on Destiny
- DriveClub Update 1.11 Detailed, New February 2015 Content Revealed
- PSN Sub Accounts Can Now Be Upgraded to Master Accounts
- Mass Effect 4 Multiplayer Confirmed, Will Have “Connected Experiences”
- Tekken 7 Opening Video Revealed, Showcases an Old Rivarly
- Telltale Games: New IP is “Probably the Most Ambitious Thing the Company Has Ever Done”
- Bethesda Holding First Ever E3 Press Conference on Sunday, June 14
- David Jaffe’s Drawn to Death Confirmed to Be F2P
- Game of Thrones: Episode Two – The Lost Lords Review – More Interactive, Less Interesting (PS4)
- Jungle Rumble Review – Monkey Business (PS Vita)
- Evolve Review – On the Hunt (PS4)
- Minutes Review – The Clock is Ticking (PS4/Vita)
- Everything Wrong With the Battlefield Hardline Beta
- 15 PlayStation Indie Games to Watch in 2015
- Gaming Accessories – The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- Time Dance Mafia – PlayStation JapanStyle Feb. 2015
- Sony Talks Bloodborne and The Order: 1886 Gameplay Details With PlayStation LifeStyle
- PSLS Interviews Roger Craig Smith – The Man Under the Hood
Join us again next week to catch up on our weekly PlayStation news, reviews, and features!