Experience a Full Mojo Rampage Later This Year on PS4 and Xbox One
A 2014 PC title developed by Over the Top Games, Full Mojo Rampage is coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One later this year, courtesy of Nicalis (The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth).
A “multiplayer, Voodoo-infused roguelike,” Full Mojo Rampage lets you team up with up to three of your friends online as you search for the shrines of the Loa:
Fight your way through the world to collect mojos and find the shrines of the Loa, all-powerful gods, known as much for their vices as for their strength. Each of the gods can grant you great power, though it won’t come free. The Loa like to have a little fun with power-hungry adventurers, but their idea of fun might not always match up with yours.
With online multiplayer, you have the option of bringing in up to three of your friends, but it’s your choice whether to cooperate or sabotage by challenging them in one of the versus modes: Capture the Flag, Deathmatch, or King of Mojo.
In other words, it’s time to ask yourself: Do you voodoo?
- Randomly-generated items and levels in beautiful 3D. Not two playthroughs will be the same.
- Improve your character by leveling up and unlocking voodoo pins that you can use and upgrade to receive special bonuses.
- Online Co-op: Up to 4 players can play together each campaign.
- Multiplayer VS modes: Play online with up to 8 players in fiersome battles. (Current modes available: deathmatch, team deathmatch, Capture the Flag, King of Mojo). Level up and customize your character to show your friends who is the best!
- Tons of items and unlockables: masks, pins, mojos and power-ups.
- Unique “class” system that revolves around choosing a voodoo god each with their own special powers and attributes.
As the trailer points out, it’s coming to consoles “soon.” A price wasn’t revealed, though the Steam version is $12.99.
For more on Full Mojo Rampage, the PC version’s launch trailer gives you a look at gameplay: