Until Dawn Update 1.02 Fixes Progression Issues, Other Bugs
Our August 2015 Game of the Month, Until Dawn from Supermassive Games was updated to version 1.02, fixing some issues reported by players.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for today’s Until Dawn update, according to the Update History on PlayStation 4:
- Fixed progression issue related to a barrel in Episode 5 (including fix for save games affected by the problem)
- Fixed progression issue related to a totem in Episode 1
- Fixed progression issue at end of an episode when holding R1
- Fixed progression issue related to the end of a scene in Episode 9
- Various other bug fixes
Additionally, the Until Dawn FAQ calls out a few other fixes in 1.02, though be warned as they are specific and do contain spoilers:
Addressed in Update 1.02
- I held the controller still, but the game thought I moved it.
- I’ve become stuck controlling Ashley in the tunnel, and I’m unable to progress.
- I’ve noticed that there is no credit for [X person].
- I’ve become stuck where Mike pushes the barrel to get up onto a ledge in the sanatorium, and I’m unable to progress.
Supermassive Games is also looking into issues with characters coming back to life later in the game, an unlocking issue with the Ashley Snaps Trophy, and an issue where the Y-axis controls for the right stick can’t be inverted.
How many times have you played through Until Dawn?
[Source: Until Dawn FAQ]