Uncharted 4 Beta Showcased Around 20 Percent of Multiplayer Content
Reflecting on last weekend’s online stress test, Naughty Dog has revealed that content included in the Uncharted 4 beta represents approximately 20 percent of the full multiplayer component.
Hosting a livestream via Twitch, Programmer Edward Pereira and Game Designer Vinit Agarwal outlined a series of tidbits ahead of the sequel’s arrival (thanks, DualShockers), and already the studio has implemented “a lot more changes” into the most recent build of A Thief’s End than the portion showcased during the stress test.
- Naughty Dog initially considered locking a certain class to each character, but then they discarded the idea, letting players play any role they want with any character.
- In case you were wondering, we got confirmation that Nathan and Elena don’t have any kids at the time of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End.
- Naughty Dog hasn’t decided yet what you can unlock for the multiplayer by playing the single player campaign. For now most of the unlocks come from multiplayer.
- There won’t be a PC version.
- The content of the stress test represents roughly 20% of what will be included in the multiplayer part of the game, even if it’s hard to give an exact number.
- There are a lot more changes in the latest build that Naughty Dog has in the office compared to the stress test build.
In light of last week’s postponement, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End will now swing onto PlayStation 4 come May 10.