Ratchet & Clank Update 1.03 Is Live on PS4, Fixes Bugs and Trade Up Trophy Issue
Released late last night in North America, and coming to Europe today, Ratchet & Clank update 1.03 on PlayStation 4 fixes some bugs and addresses an issue with the Trade Up Trophy.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for update 1.03:
- Balance FMV and game volume
- Adjusted card drop probabilities
- Adjustments to hoverboard races
- Trade Up – Fixed issue where trophy could not be unlocked if all cards are collected before trading.
- Fixed issue where players got stuck on Aridia near hydrodisplacer section
- Fixed issue where players could not obtain Gold Bolt on Gaspar
- Fixed issue where players couldn’t finish flying section (and trophy) on Pokitaru due to crash
- Fixed issue where hoverboard races on Rilgar were not available
- Fixed issue where players could get stuck on Warship in Nebula G34
- Fixed issue where players could get stuck on Kalebo III
- Fixed issue where players could get stuck during trespasser puzzle on Deplanetizer
- Fixed issue where dying at the same time as the final boss causes fight to contantly reload
- Fixed issue where Hologuise isn’t available on Deplanetizer.
- Fixed issue where Grim’s garage won’t open on Veldin after killing enemies.
- Fixed issue where game could crash on Batalia while obtaining RYNO card.
- Fixed issue where cinematic on Aridia would play when dying before clearing area.
- Fixed issue where XP/levels gained after final boss would not carry over to new Challenge Mode.
Additionally, Insomniac Games revealed that update 1.04 is scheduled for release within the next week. On top of unnamed bug fixes and improvements, here’s what you can expect from the upcoming patch:
- Use “No HUD” cheat with the Plasma Striker zoom
- Big Al’s audio should now properly play
- Tech Head – Trophy should unlock properly
- Fixed issue where Kerwan train sequence wouldn’t start.
- Fixed issue on Pokitaru where Big Al/Felton would not progress back to ship.
- Fixed issue where crates would disappear at certain camera angles.
- Fixed issue on Nebula G34 where player could not progress after boss fight.
- Fixed issue where boost rings would sometimes disappear during hoverboard races.
- The Bouncer now retains XP and upgrades if entitlement is lost.
Insomniac is also investigating the Et tu Copernicus Trophy not unlocking properly, and an issue where people can’t collect 100% of the Telepathopus brains.
[Source: Insomniac Games]