Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni Is Coming to North America & Europe in 2016 for PS Vita
A PlayStation Vita exclusive from the producer of the Senran Kagura games, Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni is coming to North America and Europe later this year, PQube Games has announced. In addition to a digital release, a physical version is also expected.
Combining “high octane busty brawling and an awesome aerial based combat system with pleasure based weaponry and destructible clothing,” Valkyrie Drive is a third-person action game that sees you powering “up your weapons by turning on your girlfriends.”
When asked about potential censorship in the West, PQube replied, “Do we strike you as people who would censor such gloriousness?”
Here’s the description for Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni:
In the world of Valkyrie Drive, a group of girls have been infected with the mysterious Armed Virus. When infected, the girls either become Extars who transform into high powered weapons when sexually aroused, or Liberators who after triggering a transformation, have the power to wield the Extar’s weapon form, the Liberator Arms.
- When two girls get it on – one girl turns into a super weapon
- Wield your incredible pleasure powered weapons to take on hordes of enemies
- Ultra-fast hack and slash action with a focus on stylish aerial combos
- Power up your weapons by turning on your girlfriends
- Weapons can be levelled up in strength up to 15 times – getting bigger and more awesome looking every time
- Take your favourite girls into the dressing room and rub and touch to raise their levels
- Choose between 7 playable characters to master
- Return of the clothing destruction system – clothes get more ripped the more you fight
- 28 Story Missions to tackle – with high quality anime visuals
- Battle it out in arena based online multiplayer – up to 4 players
When Valkyrie Drive launched in Japan, it moved 39,000 copies, debuting ahead of Steins;Gate and Gravity Rush Remastered.