Uncharted 4 Update 1.11 Today Fixes Bugs & Crashes, Brings Back Madagascar City
A 227MB download, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End update 1.11 is now live on PlayStation 4.
Fixing crashes, improving skill-matching for solo players, adding Madagascar City back into the playlist rotation, and more, here’s what you’ll find with today’s Uncharted 4 update:
- Updated Uncharted TV Playlist
- Updated Path of Indra and Harbinger Sniper videos
- Madagascar City has been added back into the playlist rotation
- Fixed issue causing Leaderboards to report incorrect score / minute data. As a result all leaderboards have been reset (except for Ranked TDM which was already fixed in the last patch)
- Several adjustments to the Matchmaking system, including improved skill-matching for solo players in Matchmaking
- Fixed a bug where Path of Indra would not work while using Legacy Controls
- Fixed a bug where Path of Indra could cause players to teleport out of the map
- Fixed a bug where loss of control could occur when picking up the idol immediately after it had been thrown
- Fixed a bug where dropping from an edge could cause the character to get stuck in collision
- Fixed a bug where players could get stuck in a loading screen when Matchmaking failed
- Fixed a bug where the Lobby list would overlap the Loadout Edit menu during Matchmaking
- Fixed a bug where the Lobby list wouldn’t appear after accepting an invite from the Loadout, Customization or Store menus
- Fixed a crash by reducing memory footprint of post-launch MP items
- Fixed a crash related to HUD messages
- Credits updated
- Fixed a bug which prevented some settings from properly saving to the Profile data
There was also a live update back on July 13 that fixed XP score earnings for Plunder, updated thresholds for Master Rank skill rating system, and adjusted the Master Rank scoring system for Ranked Team Deathmatch.
To see what Naughty Dog’s planning for the future of Uncharted 4 multiplayer, check out the roadmap.