Week-Long The Last of Us PlayStation Store Sale Celebrates Outbreak Day 2016
With September 26 being the day the Cordyceps virus reached critical mass in the world of The Last of Us, Naughty Dog has announced that a PlayStation Store sale is running all week, and some collectibles are also on sale.
Starting with the PlayStation Store sale, you can save on The Last of Us Remastered and DLC for PlayStation 4 until October 4 in North America, with Europe offering DLC discounts for the next few days (US and UK prices listed):
- The Last of U Remastered (PS4) – $9.99
- The Last of Us: Left Behind Standalone (PS4) – $4.99
- The Last of Us Outbreak Day Theme (PS4) – Free
- The Last Of Us Remastered – Ultimate Head Item Pack (PS4) – $14.99
- The Last of Us Remastered DLC Bundles (PS4) – $1.24 to $4.49
- The Last of Us: Left Behind DLC (PS3) – £3.99
- The Last of Us Outbreak Day Theme (PS4) – £0.79
- The Last of Us DLC Bundles (PS3, PS4) – £0.99 to £2.99
The Last of Us for PlayStation 3 isn’t on sale, but it is $9.99 USD regularly.
In other Outbreak Day celebrations, you can get 20% off The Last of Us apparel and collectibles on the PlayStation Gear Store.
Finally, a limited edition poster inspired by The Last of Us (above), and developed in close collaboration with Naughty Dog, is going on sale today at 10am PT/1pm ET/7pm CEST on MondoTees.com. Quantities will be limited and each will be hand numbered and signed by the artist.
[Source: Naughty Dog]