FlatOut 4: Total Insanity Launches in March 2017 for PS4 & Xbox One
Announced back in 2015, arcade racer FlatOut 4: Total Insanity is releasing in March 2017 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, PQube Games and Bigben Interactive revealed today. Based on what was shown at the end of the gameplay trailer, it will be available physically and digitally.
Developed by Kylotonn Racing Games, who previously worked on WRC 5 and WRC 6, FlatOut 4 includes 27 cars, 20 tracks, local and online multiplayer, Stunt Mode, Assault Mode, and more, as you can see in the description:
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity is a return to the franchise’s adrenaline-pumping arcade destruction roots. Featuring an exciting blend of white knuckle speed and wild out-of-control racing tracks, FlatOut 4 promises an intense death-defying demolition derby game featuring muscle cars, race cars, trucks and even a rocket boosted ice cream van!
- 27 customizable cars, including tributes to fan favourites and new additions to the garage.
- 20 Tracks including traditional derby racing, time trials, arenas, assault levels, Carnage levels and much more.
- High speed collisions in fully destructible environments.
- The legendary Stunt Mode: a mix of six new stunts and six re-imagined classic stunts where the driver is flung through the windshield.
- Arena Mode: featuring 3 different game play styles – Death Match, Capture the Flag, Survivor.
- New Assault Mode: use deadly weapons to slow or destroy your opponents!
- Up to 8 players Online Mode and play locally with friends in a series of stunts.
In total, you can expect 10 game modes, four arenas, and 42 challenges.