Titanfall 2 Will Receive Two Maps, A New Titan, A New Game Mode & More Before July
Between now and June, Titanfall 2 is set to receive two multiplayer maps, two Live Fire maps, a new Titan, the Marked for Death game mode, a new Faction, a gen cap increase to 100, expanded Private Match settings, and more, Respawn announced today.
Keeping in mind that all DLC maps, modes, weapons, and classes for Titanfall 2 are free, here’s what to expect before July 2017:
- 2 more general multiplayer maps: Glitch and Relic
- 2 more Live Fire Maps: Traffic and Deck
- A new Titan
- 2 more purchasable Prime Titans: Ronin and Tone
- Gen cap increase to 100
- Expanded Private Match settings including the addition of Live Fire and Coliseum to the selectable modes
- A new Faction
- Marked for Death game mode
- More Pilot executions
- Addition refinements to matchmaking like estimated wait time and more
- More purchasable camos, skins, etc. from the store
- And more!
You can also expect more free trials in the coming months.
This month’s DLC drop, A Glitch in the Frontier, will be revealed shortly with a trailer and release date.