Battlefield 1 Update 1.14 Fixes Critical Lag Issues
A new patch is live for EA’s popular first-person shooter. The Battlefield 1 update 1.14 is 585MB download, and fixes “critical issues regarding lag and connectivity.” The servers were down for a brief period this morning, but they should all be operational now.
Check out the complete announcement of Battlefield 1 update 1.14 below:
We will be pushing out an update to all Battlefield 1 players on Thursday, Sept 21st, to address some of the critical issues regarding lag and connectivity. Therefore, Battlefield 1 Multiplayer will be temporarily unavailable, as noted by the schedule below:
- PC: BF1 MP will be unavailable for 1h starting at 1100 UTC/ 4:00AM PDT.
- PS4: BF1 MP will be unavailable for 1h starting at 1200 UTC / 5:00AM PDT.
- Xbox One: BF1 MP will be unavailable for 1h starting at 1300 UTC/ 6:00AM PDT.
Battlefield 1: In the Name of the Tsar just came out on September 19 for all players, and is quite the substantial add-on. Here are the maps that were added:
- Lupkow Pass – Fight in the snow-covered ravines of the treacherous Lupkow Pass. Against this dramatic backdrop, the vertical fights are as bitter as the cold.
- Tsaritsyn – The Red Army and the White Army battle among barricaded streets as the old and new regimes fight for the soul of Russia. This up-close and personal infantry fight is as brutal as they come.
- Volga River – A ruined battleground sets the stage for a tank fight between the Bolsheviks in red and the Imperial Army in white. Makeshift shelters provide cover from the freezing cold and the constant exchange of heavy firepower.
- Albion – Partake in the skirmishes of the Albion assault in a freezing archipelago. In this massive invasion of the Baltic peninsula, the German Empire attacks with infantry, dreadnoughts, and aircraft against the heavy coastal gun batteries of the Russian forces.
- Galicia – In the midst of the epic Brusilov Offensive, the Russian Empire is fighting to push back the Austro-Hungarian forces in the Russian countryside. Take on an open map focused on infantry, cavalry, and light vehicles.
- Brusilov Keep – The Russians have pushed their enemy into a small mountain town, but the Austro-Hungarians are making a strong stand. Experience close-quarter fights by the Carpathians on an infantry-focused map.
Battlefield 1 update 1.14 is available now.