Horizon Zero Dawn Update 1.41 Fixes Progression Issues, Read Patch Notes
Guerrilla Games just released Horizon Zero Dawn update 1.41. The new patch fixes some issues in the game’s new expansion, The Frozen Wilds. That includes fixing a nasty progression bug, and some balancing tweaks. You can view all the changes by reading the Horizon Zero Dawn update 1.41 patch notes.
Check out the full Horizon Zero Dawn update 1.41 patch notes below:
• Added balancing tweaks to several encounters in The Frozen Wilds.
• Progression issues fixes for The Frozen Wilds.
• Performance and Streaming fixes for The Frozen Wilds.
• Fixed various crash issues.
• Added various general improvements.
• Fixed an issue with capitalization in the Patch 1.40 Update History.
• Added the Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds logo to the loading screens.
Please download patch 1.41 for Horizon Zero Dawn and let us know what you think. We will continue to add fixes and enhancements to the expansion based on your feedback.
For more on the game’s newly released expansion, check out Paulmichael Contreras’ Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds review. Here’s what he had to say:
Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds is everything DLC is supposed to be. For only $19.99, the wonderful playground we last saw Aloy in is expanded by an impressively large, immaculately detailed, diverse landscape. Like the base game before it, this is a tough area that almost everyone will enjoy exploring. Yet for those who hate open-ended games, fast travel points and simple navigation can keep you on the beaten path, if desired. With more content in this fantastic expansion than other entire games, The Frozen Wilds is a must-buy, can’t-miss experience.
Horizon Zero Dawn update 1.41 is available now on PlayStation 4.