Compare the PS4 Pro and Xbox One X Versions of Infinite Warfare
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare has been out for some time, but with the newer consoles running games at more powerful resolutions, the folks over at Digital Foundry have taken a look under the hood to give us a comparison between the PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox One X versions of the game. While the tech analysts normally look at a variety of platforms, this time it’s just between both of the newer, more powerful consoles.
The entire video is certainly worth the watch, but to spoil it just a bit, it seems that while the Xbox One X removes checker boarding and runs Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare at native, dynamic resolution compared to the PlayStation 4 Pro, the PlayStation manages to one up the Xbox One X in terms of general performance.
Although the game is fairly old now as far as Call of Duty titles go, Infinite Warfare is still getting updated, with their latest patch hitting consoles just earlier this week:
- Gesture Warfare is available in the Featured playlist tab from 11/22-12/1!
- Fix for an error that could occur when attempting Pack-A-Punch the Auger-Pumpkin Pummeler in Zombies
- Fix for the M.2187 that could cause the weapon to function inconsistently after upgrading in Zombies
- Fixed a few minor reload animation bugs
- Update fixed the animation settings on the Trek-50 that were causing recoil to not play appropriately when exiting ADS
These weapons are now craftable
• EBR – 800 Equilibrium
• NV4 Prosperity
• KBAR-32 String Theory
• UDM: Fleet, Bonanza, Mod-3, Stalker
• R-VN: Tickler, Braincase Bruiser, Duality, Blowout
• X-Eon: EZ, MCP, Farseer, Warsight
• Axe Headsman
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is available now.