Tales of 22nd Anniversary Stream Happening Later This Month
Bandai Namco is holding a special stream for the Tales of 22nd anniversary! It’s a bit of an odd anniversary to celebrate, but it’s pretty likely we’ll see a new game announcement. The stream will be held December 16 from 20:00-22:00 JST, or 3:00-5:00 PST.
We have decided to live stream a special broadcast called “Tales Room” to commemorate the 22nd anniversary of the Tales of series. We will look back on 2017 with the fans and celebrate together. Also, we will deliver the latest information from several contents currently in development.
- Tales of Asteria
- Tales of the Rays
- Tales of the Stage
- Tales of Festival
- Katsuyuki Konishi (Lloyd Irving in Tales of Symphonia)
- Chihiro Suzuki (Luke fon Fabre in Tales of the Abyss)
- Takashi Kondou (Ludger Will Kresnik in Tales of Xillia 2)
- Ryouta Oosaka (Mikleo in Tales of Zestiria)
- Haruka Terui (Mileena Weiss in Tales of the Rays)
- Yuuya Arai (Asch in Tales of the Stage: Last Score)
- Sena of The Hoopers (Tear Grants in Tales of the Stage: Last Score)
- Ryouko Nagoshi (MC)
There’s bound to be a lot of announcements given the runtime!
The most release of the Tales of series was Tales of Berseria. Check out our review:
The Tales of franchise has a rich history in crafting memorable, epic stories and implementing intuitive action combat. Tales of Berseria is no exception, and it drives home a rather powerful message that will hit close to home for most people. It’s difficult to see this at first, because on the surface, it acts like a stereotypical JRPG.
What are you hoping to see from this stream?