Silver Champion (Bronze) – Win the Silver Tournament.
– Complete the Silver Cup under Championship I at the Agorian Battleplex in the Korthos Sector. Since this is optional, players can come back to it after completing the main storyline if they do not want to change the difficulty.
Gold Champion (Bronze) – Win the Gold Tournament.
– Complete the Gold Cup under Championship I at the Agorian Battleplex in the Korthos Sector. Since this is optional, players can come back to it after completing the main storyline if they do not want to change the difficulty.
Raritanium Champion (Bronze) – Win the Raritanium Tournament.
– Complete the Raritanium Cup under Championship II. There are only 5 challenges in this cup but due to the increased difficulty, it is recommended that players playing in the Hard difficulty finish the storyline and come back after switching to a lower difficulty.
Fastoon Warrior (Bronze) – Upgrade one weapon to level 5.
– Choose an upgradeable weapon that is used often and continue using it until it is V5.
For a Rainy Day (Bronze) – Collect 10,000 bolts.
– See Thrifty.
Greed is Good (Bronze) – Collect 50,000 bolts.
– See Thrifty.
Q-Force Hero (Silver) – Complete the game on Medium.
– Complete the game on the Medium difficulty without changing difficulty setting after starting. However, to minimize number of playthroughs, it is recommended the player start on the Hard difficulty.
Zoni Collector (Silver) – Rescue all Zoni.
– As the player progresses throughout the single-player, the player has the opportunity to collect Zoni. However, after completing the “Battery Bots on the Battlefield” battle in the Raritanium Cup, the player will receive the Treasure Mapper which will reveal all Zoni locations with a Zoni icon on the map (accessible with the Select button). Simply go to the locations to find and collect the Zoni.
Bolt Collector (Silver) – Collect all gold bolts.
– Throughout the game, there are 40 Zoni to collect. It is recommended that players wait until obtaining the Treasure Mapper from the “Battery Bots on the Battlefield” battle in the Raritanium Cup at the Agorian Battleplex. After obtaining this, find all the Gold bolts with the locations listed on the Select map by a bolt icon. For the particularly harder Gold bolts, here are some tips and videos for getting them.
The Gunsmith (Silver) – Collect all Constructo modifications.
– After completing the “Battery Bots on the Battlefield” battle in the Raritanium Cup at the Agorian Battleplex, there will be a Treasure Mapper in the player’s inventory that reveals the locations for every collectable on the Select map. Use this to find all the Contructo modifications indicated by a gear symbol.
The Samaritan (Silver) – Complete all space missions.
– Space missions include planets and other character-based side missions marked as green blips on the mini-map during space exploration sequences. Complete all the missions in each sector to get this Trophy.
Retirement Fund (Silver) – Collect 250,000 bolts.
– See Thrifty.
[Hidden] Highlight below to view.
Terraklon Assassin (Gold) – Vanquish Lord Vorselon.
– After completing the main storyline and watching the credits, the player has the option to choose to replay the final portion of the game or start a new save in Challenge Mode. Chose the former option, collect all the Zoni, and proceed to Vorselon’s ship in the Corvus sector. Because the difficulty-based Trophies are already obtained before the credits, it is completely safe to change the difficulty to Casual or Medium in order to obtain this Trophy.
Preferred Customer (Gold) – Purchase all GrummelNet Weapons.
– Simply purchase every weapon from the GrummelNet weapon vendors. Do not worry about saving up the in-game bolts since spent bolts are still counted towards the Thrifty Trophy. Note that this Trophy does not include weapons that were acquired elsewhere such as the Agorian Battleplex.
Thrifty (Gold) – Collect 1,000,000 bolts.
– As the description states, simply collect 1 million bolts during the coarse of the game. The only requires a gross total of 1 million, not a current total, meaning the player can spend the bolts on weapons and armor and still work towards the Trophy. While playing on Hard, the player should obtain this in a single playthrough.
Q-Force Champion (Gold) – Complete the game on Hard.
– To minimize amount of playthroughs, it is recommended that the player begin a new game on Hard difficulty to achieve this Trophy along with Q-Force Cadet and Q-Force Hero. Do not change difficulty setting after starting the game.
Glutton for Punishment (Gold) – Complete a Challenge Mode playthrough.
– After completing the main storyline, the player is given the choice of going back in time to the point before approaching the final boss or to start a new save in Challenge Mode (simply a harder single-player with the ability to upgrade your weapons further and monetize with a bolt multiplier). It is recommended that the player choose the former to complete the previous Trophies before attempting this one because Challenge Mode can be started at any point by selecting it in the Extras menu after pressing start. Difficulty is not a factor for this Trophy so for ease, simply switch to “Casual” or “Medium” difficulty.