New details are slowly emerging about Electronic Art’s newest entry into the Medal of Honor series. These tiny tidbits of information, sure, isn’t much, but is getting us excited here at PlayStation LifeStyle, and hopefully will be a legitimate contender to Infinity Ward’s Modern Warfare 2.
First off, OXM is reporting that the newest Medal of Honor will have :
- Tier 1 Ops soldiers brought in to help with authenticity – camo, military speak and so on.
- Takes place in Afghanistan
- You can shoot out lights and use night-vision
- There will be multiple playable characters
- Features sprinting and knife melee attack, similar to Call of Duty
And the newest edition of the Official Xbox Magazine (yeah, we know), that is on store shelves this Thursday, will have the first solid information and screen shots. The game is being penciled in for a Fall 2010 release date.