EA recently released an update for the PC version of DICE’s critically acclaimed multiplayer shooter Battlefield: Bad Company 2. The update was welcomed by fans, as it addressed some community concerns. Now console gamers can put their fears of neglect to rest, as the update will finally be available to them on May 11th.
Additionally, all of you console soldiers will be receiving a few extra updates not currently released with the PC update. Here is the a list of the bonuses that the console BFBC2 gamers will be getting:
- The AKs74u now has more felt recoil when aiming
- The G3, VSS, and all Semi-Automatic rifles now settle slightly faster between shots when aiming
- The PKM, Type 88LMG, G3, An94, and 40mm shotgun have returned to their former glory
- Increased the damage of the MG3 to bring it in line with the rest of the LMGs
- Fixed a bug where the Saiga12 with slugs would do too much damage at long range
- Fixed a bug where the SVU would do too little damage at long range
- Fixed a bug where M95 rounds would not kill armored targets with headshots
- Slightly increased the damage of the UZI at long range
The patch should be automatically installed once you boot up the game from your console. And if you haven’t deployed yet on DICE’s battlefield, I highly recommend gearing up and unloading some lead on this addicting and challenging multiplayer experience.