In Your Face (Bronze) – Earn 5 Combat Melee Ribbons.
To earn a Combat Melee ribbon you will need to get 15 melee kills in a single match. Earn 5 of these ribbons to get the trophy.
Out of Scope (Bronze) – Awarded when a player kills 50 of a certain specialty: Sniper.
You will earn this trophy by killing 50 of a certain class. Classes are based on which skills you purchase from the skill trees. You will get this over time just by playing the game naturally.
Duteous Maximus (Bronze) – Be on the winning faction for 10 multique matches.
You will need to deploy using the “Multique” option. Just be on the winning team 10 times during your career for this trophy.
Angel of Mercy (Bronze) – 25 enemies killed in their incapacitated state over a career.
After you shoot an enemy they will fall to the ground and have the option to be healed by an ally. In order to get this trophy you will need to finish off 25 enemies while they are in this state.
A Whole Lotta Hurt (Silver) – Earn 5 Combat Machine Gun Ribbons and 5 Combat Fragger Ribbons.
- Combat Machine Gun Ribbon – To earn this ribbon you will need to kill 25 enemies with a Machine Gun a single match.
- Combat Fragger Ribbon – To earn this ribbon you will need to kill 10 enemies with Grenades in a single match. This will only count if you use Frag grenades. The other grenades will not count.
Earn 5 of each ribbon to get the trophy.
Silent but Deadly (Silver) – Awarded when a player kills 25 enemies with Poison Gas over a career.
This can be done with either poison gas grenades or poison gas artillery strikes. Try to focus on dropping you gas on spawn points and objectives since that is where the majority of people will be.
Devil Dog (Silver) – Earn 5 Combat Assault Ribbons and 5 Combat Sidearm Ribbons.
- Combat Assault Ribbon – To earn this ribbon you will need to kill 25 enemies with an Assault Rife in a single match.
- Combat Sidearm Ribbon – To earn this ribbon you will need to kill 10 enemies with a Pistol in a single match.
Earn 5 of each ribbon to get the trophy.
The Streaker (Silver) – Earn the Streaker Medal.
To earn this medal you will need to kill 15 enemies without being killed yourself. To make this easier I suggest using either a bunker turret or a vehicle turret.
Hidden Trophy (Highlight below to view)
Steamroller (Silver) – Have a 3-to-1 Kill-to-Death Ratio in any match.
To earn this trophy you will need to finish a match with at least 3 kills for every 1 death you have. This trophy can be a bit tricky so you may have to practice some first.
Baby Need a Bandage? (Silver) – Earn 5 Silver Cross Ribbons and 5 Golden Cross Ribbons.
- Silver Cross Ribbon – To earn this ribbon you will need to heal 250 units of health. This means that you will have to use your Medkit to wither heal yourself or your teammates. You will not get any points towards this ribbon for reviving. Make sure you are shooting out the blue mist to ensure you are getting credit. Every “unit” is equal to 1HP so you will have to heal 250 total HP.
- Golden Cross Ribbon – To earn this ribbon you will need to resuscitate 15 teammates in a single match using your Medkit.
Earn 5 of these ribbons for the trophy.
Take Me to Your Leader (Silver) – Earn 1 win as a squad leader.
When you reach level 15 you will qualify to be a Squad Leader. Win a match as a Squad Leader.
Chest Candy (Silver) – Awarded when a player has earned at least 40 different ribbons.
There are a total of 47 ribbons in the game (40 main game + 4 Interdiction DLC + 3 Escalation DLC). You only need to earn 40 of them to get the trophy. This means that you can skip some of the harder ones in favor of some of the easier DLC ribbons if you want.
Here is a great guide to earning the Medals and Ribbons.
Double Trouble (Silver) – Earn the Golden Cross Medal and the Grim Reaper Medal.
- Golden Cross Medal – To earn this medal you will need to resuscitate 500 teammates over your career.
- Grim Reaper Medal – To earn this medal you will need to kill 2,000 enemies over your career.
These will both come over time while playing naturally.
Precious Cargo (Silver) – Destroy 20 Escort Vehicles over a career.
These are the vehicles that you are either protecting or trying to steal in the Acquisition mode. To get credit for destroying them you will need to get the final blow. I suggest using either an RPG, anti-tank mines or Guided Artillery strikes if you are a Squad Leader. As soon as the door starts to open hit the crate with a Guided Artillery strike and you should be able to blow it up before the door opens all the way.