Electronic Arts’ next big role play endeavor, Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning will be receiving three different special editions the publisher announced this afternoon.
For $80 you’ll receive a seven piece set of dice, a set of 40 collectable cards, a world map (similar to the ones that Bethesda packs in with The Elder Scrolls series), a limited edition lithograph and in game downloadable content. Only have been 2000 produced.
On top of the Special Edition, there’s the $200 Collector’s Edition, of which there are only 700. It includes:
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, or PC)
- Limited Edition McFarlane Toys Prismere Troll figure
- Original lithograph signed by Ken Rolston
- Parchment map of Amalur’s Faelands
- Amalur themed 7-piece dice set and dice bag
- Full set of 40 Destiny Cards
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning – The Soundtrack
- Bonus DLC – Fate-Touched Weapons Pack (Increase XP gained from Fate Shift Kills with these nine weapons)
If your money is really burning a hole in your pocket, then the $275 signature edition might be your thing. It includes all of the above goodies as well as a custom sketch by McFarlane and the statue is signed by McFarlane, Curt Schilling and R.A Salvatore. The Signature edition will be limited to the first 300 orders.
There’s a lot of stuff included in the special edition considering it is only $20 more than the asking price of the game. The statue alone makes makes the collector’s edition worth it , in my opinion. What do you think?