Excited for the Vita? The hardware is certainly top notch, but what about the software? Sony has announced all the US launch titles and accessory details, along with prices – and they’re cheaper than you’d expect.
Pricing for all software “range between $9.99- $49.99”, with Jack Tretton, president and CEO, Sony Computer Entertainment America, saying:
PlayStation Vita is the ultimate portable gaming device, offering all of the interface, controls and social connectivity that gamers have been dreaming about to deliver unsurpassed entertainment and completely new ways to play. PS Vita features the most extensive launch lineup in PlayStation’s history, and there are more than 100 games in development, ensuring that PS Vita gamers will always have a steady stream of amazing titles at their fingertips.
SCEA Launch Day Titles:
- Escape Plan (PSN Only)
- Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational
- Hustle Kings (PSN Only)
- Little Deviants
- ModNation Racers: Road Trip
- Super StarDust Delta (PSN only)
- UNCHARTED: Golden Abyss™
- wipEout 2048
Launch Window Titles:
- Gravity Rush
- MLB 12 The Show
- Reality Fighters
- Unit 13
Third Party Publisher Launch Day Titles:
- Army Corps of Hell – Square Enix, Inc.
- Asphalt Injection – Ubisoft, Inc.
- BEN10 GALACTIC RACING – D3 Publisher of America
- Blazblue: Continuum Shift EXTEND* – Aksys Games Localization, Inc.
- Dungeon Hunter Alliance – Ubisoft, Inc.
- Dynasty Warriors Next – Tecmo Koei America Corporation
- F1 2011 – Codemasters
- EA SPORTS FIFA Soccer – Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Lumines Electronic Symphony* – Ubisoft, Inc.
- Michael Jackson The Experience – Ubisoft, Inc.
- Plants vs. Zombies (PSN Only) – Sony Online Entertainment LLC
- Rayman Origins* – Ubisoft, Inc.
- Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen – Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
- Tales of Space: Mutant Blobs (PSN Only) – Drinkbox Studios
- Touch My Katamari – Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
- Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3* – Capcom Entertainment, Inc.
- Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition -Sega® of America
Launch Window Titles:
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 – Warner Bros. Interactive Ent. Inc.
- Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention – NIS America, Inc.
- NINJA GAIDEN Sigma PLUS – Tecmo Koei America Corporation
- Ridge Racer – Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
- Silent Hill Book of Memories – Konami Digital Ent. America, Inc.
- Supremacy MMA: Unrestricted- 505 Games
Peripherals and Accessories:
- 4 GB Memory Card – $19.99
- 8 GB Memory Card – $29.99
- 16 GB Memory Card – $59.99
- 32 GB Memory Card – $99.99
- Starter Kit with Memory Card – $39.99
- In-Ear Headset – $19.99
- Carrying Case – $19.99
- Travel Pouch – $19.99
- Protective Film (2 pack) – $9.99
- Card Case -$5.99
- Cradle – $19.99
- Portable Charger – $49.99
- AC Adaptor – $14.99
- Car Adaptor – $14.99
- USB Cable – $14.99
We’re glad to see that the memory cards have come down in price, but what do you think of the launch lineup? Let us know in the comments below.