For the most part, patches are used to fix bugs and problems with games as opposed to adding and enhancing features in the title. With only a few online technical problems to be reported in PlayStation All-Stars, SuperBot Entertainment’s upcoming patch 1.02 opts for the enhancing and tweaking of the game by adding an item and adjusting AP gains/costs. The full list of improvements from SuperBot’s Tumblr can be seen below.
- A new item, Medusa’s Gaze, has been added to the game
- View Invites has been added to the Party Bar Menu
- Voice chat icon added to loading screens
- AI logic enhancements
- Network performance improvements
- Issue where players were stuck with a different character than the one picked has been addressed
- Issue with matchmaking in regards to player skill has been addressed
- Overall improvements to network connectivity
- Sackboy changes
- Level 1 Super – Increase cost from 100 to 150 AP
- Level 2 Super – Increase cost from 325 to 400 AP
- Level 3 Super – Increase cost from 600 to 750 AP
- Jam Session (Neutral Triangle) – Reduced AP generation from 25 down to 10 AP
- Cakeinator (Neutral Circle) – Reduced AP generation from 25 down to 20 AP
The addition of the Medusa’a Gaze item and nerfing some of Sackboy’s abilities should be an interesting change to the game. SuperBot encourages fans to continue providing feedback on the game so that they can continue to add improvements. Don’t forget that Emmett Graves (Starhawk) and Kat (Gravity Rush) will be available as free DLC characters for two weeks early next year too!
What characters do you think need to be buffed or nerfed? What character is your preference and who do you always dread playing against in online matches? Tell us about your PlayStation All-Stars experiences in the comments below.
More on getting beaten by a burlap sack in PlayStation All-Stars: