Instead of doing a full patch update that requires a download, Gearbox has issued a few hot fixes for Borderlands 2 today. In order to get them, all you have to do is be connected to the internet, load up Borderlands 2, and the fixes will be applied automatically at the ‘Press Start’ screen.
Here’s everything that was changed today:
- Adjusted Mechromancer’s Sweetheart class mod to correctly increase team health.
- Assassin’s “Slayer of Terramorphous” class mod no longer includes Gunzerker skill bonus.
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage : Critical hits against Midgets now register properly.
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage : Rat Thief enemies are no longer allowed in Pete’s Bar due to patron concerns regarding excessive theft.
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage : Torgue vending machines can now stock up to level 50 legendary weapons.
We’ll be sure to keep you updated on all future Borderlands 2 patches/hot fixes, as well as DLC and the almost inevitable Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition.
Are these helpful hot fixes? Let us know in the comments below.