As you’d expect, the extra goodies included are over-the-top:
Screaming Eagle Jet
- Fires rockets out of its talons and can invoke the “Sonic Scream” attack, leaving your enemies dazed, confused and likely scarred for life.
Uncle Sam Uniform
- Limited edition uniform
- Includes flamethrowers, ultra-powered dub step guns and rocket launchers
Does the Commander in Chief Edition give you enough incentive to put the money down on a pre-order? Let us know in the comments below.
- Rayman Legends on PlayStation Vita Listed by Spanish Retailer, Given August 29th Release Date
- Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection Sneaks to the PlayStation 3 This June, Franchise Crosses 33 Million Sold
- Update on the PS3′s “Remote Download Feature” Expected “Very Soon,” Long-Term EU PS+ Free Games Changing in June