It looks like our hope now rests on the shoulders of Lara Croft and the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition to move FIFA 14 from its #1 perch, as Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z only managed to muster a 10th place debut on the UK sales charts. Despite this, Battle of Z has the best-selling week 1 for any multi-platform Dragon Ball Z title since 2009.
So, with FIFA 14 still on top, Call of Duty: Ghosts and Battlefield 4 also remain at #2 and #3, respectively, while the games from 4th-9th remain the same, just in a slightly different order.
Here’s the top 18 selling games in the UK for the week ending January 25th, 2014, according to GfK Chart-Track:
- FIFA 14 (down 14%)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (down 2%)
- Battlefield 4 (down 13%)
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (down 2%)
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (down 35%)
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (up 2%)
- Killzone: Shadow Fall (down 12%)
- Grand Theft Auto V (down 4%)
- Need for Speed: Rivals (down 17%)
- Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z
- NBA 2K14
- Forza 5
- Football Manager 2014
- Aliens: Colonial Marines
- WWE 2K14
- Just Dance 2014
- Mario Party: Island Tour
- Gran Turismo 6
Do you think Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition will debut at #1? Let us know in the comments below.