Wolfenstein: The New Order Gets a Game-Less Collector’s Edition
In one of the weirder Collector’s Editions for a game lately, Bethesda has announced the Panzerhund Edition for Wolfenstein: The New Order, which doesn’t actually include a copy of the game.
What you will get for your $100 is one of only 5,000 units (buy it from the Bethesda store) that includes the following:
- A vintage footlocker-style trunk (measuring approximately 20″ x 10.5″ x 8.5″). Each trunk has an individually stamped number plate above the antiqued clasp.
- An 8 inch, fully articulated hand-painted Panzerhund statue and base.
- A classified folder containing salvaged secret war documents including maps, case files, letters, secret documents, blueprints and an x-ray for the game’s hero, B.J. Blazkowicz.
- A set of 14 full-color ‘vintage’ postcards from Wolfenstein’s alternate 1960’s, bound in a display book.
- Three embroidered patches and a replica dog tag.
- An exclusive Steelbook case to house your copy of the game (reminder: Wolfenstein: The New Order is NOT included in the Panzerhund Edition).
If you’re interested in just Wolfenstein: The New Order the game, Bethesda has upped the release date for people in Europe and Australia to May 20th – the same date as North America. Also, by pre-ordering The New Order on PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, or PC, you’ll get access to the Doom beta.
Do you have any interest in the Panzerhund Edition? Let us know in the comments below.