After missing its planned March 2014 release, Born Ready Games has announced that Strike Suit Zero: Director’s Cut will now be releasing for the PS4 on April 8th in North America and April 9th in Europe (the Xbox One gets it April 8th). On PS4, Strike Suit Zero will cost $19.99/€17.99/£15.39.
If you want to see some Strike Suit Zero gameplay, and listen to the developers talk about what’s new in the Director’s Cut version, check out this Developer Diary:
Don’t want to watch the video? Here’s a written rundown of what the Director’s Cut brings:
- A restructured campaign that gets you in the cockpit of the Strike Suit much earlier, with an adapted story and new dialogue as well.
- Graphical overhaul sees upscaled ships and updated textures and lighting.
- Heroes of the Fleet mission pack included.
- Marauder and Raptor Strike Suits included.
- “We’ve taken a year’s worth of comments and suggestions on board, too, directly addressing the points of our community and critics.”
Will you be buying Strike Suit Zero: Director’s Cut next month? Let us know in the comments below.