If the above image is anything to go by, the upcoming Resogun DLC will include couch co-op.
- A report from French website Le Portail du Jeu Video claims that a new 2D Prince of Persia title is in development and will use Rayman Legends’ UbiArt Framework engine (Child of Light also uses it). According to them, this new Prince of Persia will use “the same techniques of animation [as used] in the last Rayman” and has the Prince’s body “divided into several parts (torso, pelvis, leg, shin, foot, forearm, hands, etc.) that can be animated independently of each other.” When asked about this rumor, Ubisoft said they do “not comment on rumors or speculation.” We’ll just have to wait and see if this is true then. [Via, Source]
- The Square Enix stock Sony sold was worth nearly $150 million USD. [Source]
- We don’t yet know if it will launch in North America next week as well (there’s a good chance), but we do know that Yu-Gi-Oh! Millenium Duels will release for the PS3 in Europe on Wednesday, April 23rd for £9.99/€7.99. [Press Release]
- So far only announced for Europe, Konami has confirmed that the PSP versions of Silent Hill: Origins and Silent Hill: Shattered Memories will get PS Vita-compatible digital releases on the PlayStation Store at £7.99/€9.95 each soon. [Press Release]
- Apparently, the August 2014 release date for Disney Infinity 2.0 Edition reported in D23’s news briefs was “erroneously reported” and “this information was incorrect.” You’ll just have to wait until the end of month to find out when it releases. [Via, Source 1, 2]
- BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma releases for the PS3 in Europe next Wednesday, April 23rd. [Source]
- After announcing King of the Hill was added to Killzone: Shadow Fall, Guerrilla Games wanted to know what you wanted to see next. Garnering 45.12% of the votes, 24 Player Domination is now available in the game. [More Info, Live]
- Rockstar has verified 10 more jobs in Grand Theft Auto Online. [Check ‘Em Out]
- If you were encountering an install issue with PlayStation All-Stars on PlayStation Vita, it should be fixed now. [Twitter]
- Problems with the massive new Terraria patch? [Report Them Here]
- Now available on Steam Early Access, the console version of The Golf Club will be given a release date very soon. [Twitter]
- Until April 22nd in the European PlayStation Store, the PS4 versions of Battlefield 4 and Need for Speed: Rivals are on sale for €49.99/$69.95/£39.99. [Source]
- In what appears to be a tease for GRID 3, Codemasters has revealed that we can expect something from them on April 22nd:
- Here’s another trailer for MLB 14: The Show on PS4:
- Jet Car Stunts, coming to PS3, PS Vita, and PS4, received a new trailer today:
- Alien: Isolation goes with Lo-Fi Sci-Fi in this new Developer Diary:
- Here’s a new teaser for Risen 3: Titan Lords:
- Need some Trials Fusion tips?
- Curses ‘n Chaos is coming to the PlayStation Vita this fall:
Have you been successful in Trials Fusion so far?