In a recent update to their corporate site (via Superannuation), Ubisoft gave out the latest sales figures for their biggest franchises. Unsurprisingly, Assassin’s Creed tops the list with over 70 million, while Just Dance is far behind in 2nd place with 48 million.
Here’s the full sales data:
- Assassin’s Creed: 73 million
- Just Dance: 48 million
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: 30 million
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: 26 million
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: 25 million
- Petz: 24 million
- Rayman: 25 million
- Imagine: 21 million
- Prince of Persia: 20 million
- Driver: 19 million
- Far Cry: 18 million
- Rayman Raving Rabbids: 14 million
- The Settlers: 10 million
- The Experience: 9 million
- Anno: 5 million
Elsewhere on the corporate site, Ubisoft says they have the “2nd largest in-house development staff in the world with 29 studios in 19 countries,” with “more than 9,200 team members worldwide, including 7,800 dedicated to production.” It would appear EA has the largest development staff, as they had over 9,300 employees as of January 2013.
Are you surprised to see the Driver franchise ahead of Far Cry in terms of sales? Let us know in the comments below.