Welcome to another episode of Morning Wood. This week D’yani wrote her first ever review, so we talk about what she thought of Child of Light. We also get a fan question about the mass amount of bronze trophies on the PS4, and divert into the importance of trophies for developers. Enjoy the episode below.
Stuff we talked about:
- We didn’t mention it, but here is a shameless plug for Bad Gamers, ya know, that audio podcast I do with Dan!
- D’yani reviewed Child of Light this week. Listen as she describes the beautiful art from it.
- We talk a little bit about the review writing process.
- We answer a question about what seems to be a ton of bronze trophies on PS4 games.
- Trophies should be an important focus in the development cycle of a game.
What did you think of Child of Light? Have you downloaded it yet? Do you feel that trophies increase the playability and discovery in a game? Talk to us in the forums, email us at [email protected], and follow us on Twitter @FinchStrife and @Dyani. Thanks for watching and we’ll see you next week when you wake up with Morning Wood.