Not taking any sort of break after releasing the Intercept DLC (the standalone version is out this August), Guerrilla Games has brought out patch 1.30 for Killzone: Shadow Fall, which adds support for the new maps that will be available later this month and fixes some bugs.
Check out the update notes below:
- Fixed 180 degree spawn camera – In MP, when you spawn you won’t be facing the opposite direction of which the camera was facing.
- Added a message on spawn in co-op – A special message will appear when you are incapacitated which will make it more clear that if you choose to spawn you will need to pay or wait for a revive.
- Tier icons now unlock correctly – It is now easier to see which guns you are able to unlock.
- Flow of end of round – The flow of the end of the round is now much smoother.
- Fixed several bugs – Patch 1.30 fixes several minor bugs related to Intercept and multiplayer.
If you have any feedback for Guerrilla about Killzone: Shadow Fall, let them know by heading over here.
Have you been enjoying Intercept?