With Sniper Elite 3 dropping 53% and placing in second, Watch Dogs was able to re-capture first place on the UK chart, despite falling 18%. It was almost a third place finish for Sniper Elite 3 though, with FIFA 14 less than 100 copies behind.
Elsewhere, Wolfenstein: The New Order’s PS4 version jumped up 19%, with the game across all systems moving into fourth place. Also in the top 10 is Battlefield 4, which had a 21% boost thanks to some retailer discounts.
Here’s the top 20 selling games in the UK for the week ending July 12, 2014, according to GfK Chart-track:
- Watch Dogs (down 18%)
- Sniper Elite 3 (down 53%)
- FIFA 14 (down 3%)
- Wolfenstein: The New Order (up 6%)
- Titanfall (down 15%)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (up 3%)
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (+/- 0%)
- Minecraft: PS3 Edition (down 3%)
- Tomodachi Life (down 5%)
- Battlefield 4 (up 21%)
- Grand Theft Auto V
- EA Sports UFC
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
- The LEGO Movie Videogame
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil
- Mario Kart 8
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
- GRID Autosport
With the World Cup now over, do you think FIFA 14 and 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil sales will drop or go up this week?