After setting new records and increasing PlayStation 4 hardware sales in its first week in the UK, Destiny’s second week was also successful, taking first place on the chart yet again, despite dropping 78% week-on-week. Additionally, Destiny continued to sell PS4 hardware, with 72% of consoles sold coming via the Destiny PS4 bundle.
As for the new releases, Disney Infinity 2.0 placed in 2nd and Hyrule Warriors debuted in 3rd. For Disney Infinity 2.0, it actually outsold Disney Infinity’s first week by 32%.
Here’s the top 20 selling retail games in the UK for the week ending September 20, 2014, according to GfK Chart-track:
- Destiny (down 78%)
- Disney Infinity 2.0
- Hyrule Warriors
- Watch Dogs (down 23%)
- The Sims 4 (down 41%)
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (up 12%)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (down 17%)
- Minecraft: PS3 Edition (up 7%)
- The Last of Us Remastered (down 27%)
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (up 16%)
- The LEGO Movie Videogame
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Tomodachi Life
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – Ultimate Evil Edition
- Sniper Elite 3
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
- Metro Redux
Do you think Destiny can keep first place for a third straight week? Or will FIFA 15 blow it out of the sky?