Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare Update to Add Legends of the Lawn, Suburbination Content
Tomorrow is going to bring along a lot of new content for Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3, as the Legends of the Lawn update will become available for download, as well as all the content from the Suburbination update that came to other platforms prior to PlayStation launch.
You can check out the above video for details, or keep reading below:
Legends of the Lawn
- New Character Variants – Golf Star, Centurion, Paleontologist, Chomp Thing, Alien Flower, Jade Cactus, and Sanitation Expert.
- Taco Bandits Game Mode – Recruits the Plants to defend Crazy Dave’s deliciously grilled tacos from the Zombies. Capture all three tacos and return them to the UFO as the Zombies, or protect all three tacos as the Plants to win.
- Five New Spawnable Characters – Includes the Laser Bean and Yeti Imp
- Over 200 Customization Items
- New Themed Customization Sets
- New Co-Op Special Waves
- Improvements to the Party Experience
- And More
- Crash Course Map – Set on the prestigious Bogey Hills Golf Course, Crash Course is equal parts idyllic greens and flaming Zomboss wreck. It’s the perfect place to work on your swing, improve your putting skills, and take down the Zombie horde.
- Suburbination Game Mode – The Plant and Zombie teams are locked in an epic tug-of-war as they fight for tactical control over three hotly contested gardens. In this take on the classic domination-style game mode, its Suburbinate or be Suburbinated!
- Plasma Pea Character Variant
How have you been enjoying Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare? Will you be playing it tomorrow once the update goes live?
[Source: PS Blog]