PSLS’ Morning Wood Ep. 084: DriveClub’s Servers Have a Bouncer
Welcome to another episode of Morning Wood. This week we talk about the sad state of DriveClub’s release, as well as the joyous feeling of Destiny jabbing its meat hooks into my back and dragging me back in. Really, the visual there is like something out of a horror movie, but much more enjoyable. We also start hyping up the Extra Life event coming up in two weeks. Check out this week’s show!
Stuff we talked about:
- We’re asking for your suggestions for the future of Morning Wood.
- DriveClub’s current status is a little bit disappointing.
- Destiny has its hooks back in me!
- Dan and I completed the raid. Listen to Bad Gamers this week for more on that.
- A surprise visit from Morgan.
- We’ll be reviewing Fluster Cluck. What do you want to know about it? Possible early live stream of it next week!
- Check out my old interview with Jeromy Adams, founder of Extra Life.
- Donate to our Extra Life goal by clicking on the badge below, because donating is awesome.
Still waiting for DriveClub? Does Destiny still have you hooked? Join us in the forums, email us at [email protected], or follow and tweet us on the Twitter-verse @FinchStrife and @Dyani. Thanks for watching and we’ll see you next week when you wake up with Morning Wood.