Rockstar has confirmed that content from all eleven updates for Grand Theft Auto Online will be included in the upcoming version of Grand Theft Auto V’s story mode.
From day one, players will have access to vehicles and weapons including the Musket from the Independence Day update, the Special Carbine auto-rifle from the Business update and the amazing Bifta dune buggy from the Beach Bum update.
Alongside the recently announced first-person mode, Rockstar has also confirmed the following features:
- Dynamically adaptive depth of field
- Increased particle effects quality and number of particle effects rendered on-screen at once
- Improved wind dynamics for clothing, flags, foliage, trees and more
- More realistic fluid dynamics
- Improved weather effects
- Improved damage effects
- Volumetric light pollution
- 3x number of light sources from 360/PS3
GTA Online is also due to receive the following features:
- Increased player count to 30 players with an additional 2 spectators
- Completely overhauled character creator to allow players a greater range of customization
- Over 120 new props added to the Creator tools for players to use in creating their own content
- Doubled the amount of props allowed in created matches
GTA V is set to release on November 18 for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.