PSLS’ Morning Wood Ep. 091: Tales from the Borderlands and Heading to PS Experience
Welcome to another episode of Morning Wood. This week D’yani is back and we talk about Tales from the Borderlands, her favorite games to play currently, and my upcoming trip to the PlayStation Experience. Don’t miss the episode below.
Stuff we talked about:
- I recently finished the first episode of Tales from the Borderlands.
- Telltale’s Game of Thrones game is coming up this week!
- Currently playing Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX for review.
- D’yani is still loving Far Cry 4 and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare.
- Hard to trophy hunt with so many reviews!
- I will be going to PlayStation Experience next weekend, so let me know what you want me to cover.
- You can still donate to our Extra Life goal by clicking on the badge below, because donating is awesome.
Did you enjoy Tales from the Borderlands’ first episode? Got a question for us? Join us in the forums, email us at [email protected], or follow and tweet us on the Twitter-verse @FinchStrife and @Dyani. Thanks for watching and we’ll see you next week when you wake up with Morning Wood.