Tetris Ultimate features these six game modes, which you can play with up to three other people:
- Marathon – Complete level 15 and rack up as many points as you can.
- Endless – Keep clearing lines until your stamina runs out.
- Ultra – Race to score as many points possible before time runs out in this three-minute challenge.
- Sprint – Clear 40 lines as quickly as you can.
- Battle – Go head-to-head to knock out your challengers.
- Battle Ultimate – Be the last person playing after using crazy power-ups! Go on the offensive with Carousel and make your opponent’s Matrix shift to the left after each move, or trigger Let It Rain and dump blocks down on top of them. Buzz Saw helps you advance by clearing away a number of your lines, especially useful when you’re in a spot of trouble.
You’ll also be able to track your friends’ scores and watch their in-game replays. Furthermore, Ultimate saves your play style so your friends can play against you even when you’re not playing.
As previously discussed, Tetris Ultimate runs at 1080p/60fps with no load times.
Neither a price for the game on PS4/Xbox One, or a release date for the PlayStation Vita version, were given.
Will you be getting Tetris Ultimate next week?