Priced at $99.99/£79.99/€99.99, Square Enix has revealed the Collector’s Edition for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, which is available through the Square Enix Store (North America, Europe).
Here’s what you receive with the Collector’s Edition:
- Golden Steelbook – Showcasing the unique and beautiful artwork of famed illustrator Yoshitaka Amano, it will include a copy of the game.
- 200-Page Final Fantasy Type-0 Manga – Available for the first time outside of Japan, this explores the origins of Class Zero.
- Composer’s Selection Soundtrack CD – Featuring 15 tracks specifically chosen by the original soundtrack composer, Takeharu Ishimoto.
- 80-Page Hardcover Art Book Title ‘Class Zero 842’ – Chronicling the characters, enemies and world of Orience with a variety of stunning high-quality renders and concept art;
- Cards – Five life-size replicas of the iconic playing cards used by Class Zero’s Ace.
- Final Fantasy XV: Episode Duscae Demo – An exclusive demo for Final Fantasy XV.
If you pre-order Type-0 HD from the Square Enix Store in North America, you’ll be entered to win a “Final Fantasy Type-0 custom PS4, an art canvas of Ace, a Vermilion Bird lapel pin that retails for $200… and a whole bunch of runner up prizes, too.”
For those of you who pre-order the game in Europe from the Square Enix Store, you’ll receive an exclusive sleeve, with a unique artwork layout and deluxe print finish. There will also be two Limited Editions of Type-0 HD available from select retailers in Europe:
- Steelbook Limited Edition – Features a reversible box design and transparent cutaway sleeve.
- FR4ME Limited Edition – Boasts a case design that can be displayed like a picture frame and lets owners customise the appearance using the art cards that are included.
As for that demo of Final Fantasy XV, Square Enix confirmed it will only be included inside the first shipments of Type-0 HD, meaning you’ll need to pre-order your copy of the game, or hope there’s still stock left when it releases, to ensure you get access. Square Enix adds, “We’re never going to release [the demo] as a stand-alone piece down the line.”
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD launches on March 17, 2015 in North America and March 20, 2015 in Europe.
[Source: PS Blog]