After it was announced last year, Rebellion confirmed today that Zombie Army Trilogy is coming to the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in 2015, with the console versions getting a physical release in addition to digital.
A co-op shooter series that “became a cult sensation on PC,” Zombie Army Trilogy includes two remastered games, the never-before-seen third installment in the franchise, and a new horde mode:
- Battle through 15 gut-wrenching missions spanning three epic campaigns across the irradiated, demon-infested ruins of World War Two Germany.
- Wrestle the occult powers in the campaign and across five terrifying horde maps. Face the horrors alone or fight back-to-back in 2-4 player online co-op.
- Fight as elite sniper, Karl Fairburne or one of eight playable heroes including four new female characters, armed with over 25 iconic weapons and explosive traps.
- Take on legions of Undead Super Soldiers, Armored Skeletons, Zombie Snipers, Chainsaw Elites, Fire Demons and more, before facing the demonic Hitler himself in a final stand to decide the fate of mankind!
- Bask in the gruesome glow of the infamous X-Ray Kill Cam, and watch in gory detail as rotting flesh and organs are shredded from the inside.
- Experience haunting environments and intense-action, all framed in bloody beautiful 1080p.
To help get you excited for the game, Rebellion is giving away free content over on their website.
Are you ready to battle some zombie armies this year?