Koei Tecmo has revealed pre-order bonuses for Toukiden: Kiwami, which is scheduled to release in North America and Europe in March this year. The bonuses vary by retailer, and are as follows:
- GameStop – Armor inspired by new slayers Reki and Soma’s costumes and classic armor from Toukiden‘s six original NPC slayers.
- Amazon – 2 exclusive pieces of armor: a set of Tenko Gloves and a Chthonian Fiend Mask.
- GAME – Additional armor for their slayer, fashioned after new-comers’ Soma and Reki’s costumes.
- Independent Retailers through CentreSoft – The armors of Toukiden‘s six original NPC slayers.
- ShopTo.net and PlayStation Network – 2 pieces of armor, a set of Tenko gloves and a Chthonian Fiend Mask.
In addition to this, check out the new trailer for Toukiden: Kiwami above, and a comparison screenshot gallery below that shows the difference between the PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 4 versions of the game. (Note: open images in a new tab/page to view them in full size)
Toukiden Kiwami Screenshots and Pre-Order Bonuses Revealed
Both versions of Toukiden: Kiwami will release in North America on March 31 and in Europe on March 27.